Most of the following questions and answers deal directly with our mixed-group, day-tours from Santa Fe. If you don’t find the answer you are looking for here, please call or e-mail us.
Reservations & Cancellations for Day-Tours from Santa Fe
How do we book your day-tours from Santa Fe?
How far in advance should we reserve our seats for your tours?
Is it possible to book our day-tour when we arrive in Santa Fe?
Are your day-tours offered only on certain days of the week?
Do you take reservations for day-tours 7 days a week?
What are your cancellation policies on your day-tours from Santa Fe?
What if our plans change?
What are the reasons you would charge my credit card?
- You were not at your hotel when we arrived to pick you up the morning of your tour and you did not call us to cancel.
- You did not give us a 48 hour notice of your cancellation.
Touch the Southwest issues full refunds for any day-tour we are forced to cancel.
How long are your tours?
What are your pickup times?
Does the tour guide stay with the group the entire time?
What will we learn?
How many people are usually on your tours?
Does your van have wheelchair accessibility?
Our vans are not equipped with wheelchair lifts or tie-downs, nor is there a dedicated place to store a folded wheelchair. However, with advanced notice we will certainly do our best to accommodate your needs.
Note: Our guides are not trained nor able to assist in the boarding and disembarkation of those in wheelchairs.
Will we be able to bring a collapsable stroller?
Weather & Clothing
Note: We recommend our guests stay abreast of current conditions and dress accordingly. A good rule of thumb is to be prepared for anything.
Do you cancel tours due to bad weather?
What do you recommend we wear for your tour?
What if it rains?
Where do we meet your tour?
Do you make pickups in any other town or city?
If we choose to stay in a vacation home rental, would you also pick up from there?
What time will you pick us up and what time will we return to Sedona?
Do your tours include stops at Sunset Crater and Wupatki Indian Ruins?
Can you tell me what ages your tour is recommended for?
Are your tours doable for a family with small children?
Why Choose Us?
Please provide three reasons why your tours are superior to your competition.
- Our Guides. They are historians, artists, educators, and archaeologists. All hold advanced degrees and are the single biggest influence on the quality of the experience you will have.
- Our Luxury Touring Vehicles. We have the most luxurious fleets in the region. Each has an executive interior and appointed with the latest and finest of amenities.
- Our High Quality Tour Itineraries. Bruce Sawyer, Condé Nast Top Travel Specialist, has been designing luxury tours across the southwest for twenty years. He is the only guide and tour operator in the southwest ever honored for this. He is also the only operator in the southwest offered membership in the “invitation only” international luxury travel network, Virtuoso: Specialists in the art of Travel.