About Us  ↑
Touch the Southwest offers luxury tours to many Santa Fe and southwest US destinations.
Day Tours from Santa Fe  ↑
Join one of our small group day-tours from Santa Fe, to Taos & Chimayo, Bandelier, Valles Caldera, Jemez, and Chaco Canyon.
Services  ↑
Read about our Consultation and Support for Professional Travel Advisors and Agents, as well as our Custom Tours and Events for Private and Corporate Groups, and our Personalized Self-Guided / Self-Drive Tours.
Sitemap  ↑
Southwest Itinerary Ideas  ↑
For those looking for a family adventure vacation, we create itineraries that maximize your time and your excitement. Here are several sample itineraries.
- Las Vegas, Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon, Lake Powell
- New Mexico Tour: Santa Fe, Taos & Carlsbad
- Grand Circle Tour: Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce, Capital Reef, Arches & Canyonlands
- Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater, Petrified Forest, Canyon de Chelly, Monument Valley, Hopi Reservation, Zion & Bryce
- Sedona, Grand Canyon, Amangiri, Monument Valley, Lake Powell, Zion & Bryce
- Arches & Canyonlands National Park, Mountain Biking & Canyoneering
- Painted Desert Exploration
- National Parks Adventure
- New Mexico, Land of Enchantment
Testimonials  ↑
Read what our travelers have to say, like -The entire trip was amazing. Such an incredible experience!
- "...a wonderful Grand Canyon visit."
- "Would recommend this trip to everyone!"
- "Kudos to Bruce & Brenda of Touch the Southwest"
- "Seriously, it was the highlight of our trip. "
- "He was a wonderful guide --a great driver and full of knowledge."
- "... everything was great about our tour..."
- "The entire trip was amazing, such an incredible experience."
- "The tour was outstanding!!!"
- "...on a scale of 1-10, the trip was a 12."
- "...we had a fabulous time."
- "It was a fabulous experience."
- "... unforgettable trip to the Grand Canyon..."
- "...a wonderful day traveling to the Grand Canyon."
- "All the rooms and trips were perfect for everyone."
- "We really recommend your tour."
- "... enjoyed all the guides and was so impressed with everything. "
- "...the trip of a lifetime!"
- "... she was so glad they had decided on this private tour."
- "...the experience is breathtaking on many levels."
- "...something we can talk about for a long time to come."
- "Thanks for taking great care of our clients."
Touch the Southwest Blog  ↑
- Photo Friday: Plaza Blanca
- One Star Review: Badlands National Park
- Photo Friday: You Had One Job
- One Star Review: Arches National Park
- Photo Friday: Newspaper and Coffee in Santa Fe
- One Star Review: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Photo Friday: Lavender in Taos
- One Star Review: Grand Canyon National Park
- Photo Friday: San Francisco de Asis Mission
- One Star Review: Denali National Park
- Photo Friday: Pronghorn Antelope
- One Star Review: Yosemite National Park
- Phto Friday: Monsoon Sunset
- One Star Review: Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- Photo Friday: Sky City
- Professional Wanderer: A Business is Born
- From the Newsletter: Santa Fe BITE's Green Chile Cheeseburger
- Photo Friday: Enchanted Squirrels in Trees
- From the Newsletter: Spanish Summer Market
- Photo Friday: 4th of July
- Professional Wanderer: School Shuffle
- From the Newsletter: Mariachi Madness
- Photo Friday: Sunrise over Navajo Mountain
- From the Newsletter: Aliens are Coming!
- Photo Friday: Santa Fe Railroad Station
- Professional Wanderer: University Life
- From the Newsletter: Fireworks Galore!
- Photo Friday: Pueblo Bonito
- Professional Wanderer: Canyonlands Camping and Back to School
- From the Newsletter: Sparky's Green Chile Milkshake
- Photo Friday: Rio Chama
- Professional Wanderer: Camping and Edward Abbey
- Photo Friday: Santo Tomás El Apóstol
- From the Newsletter: InterPlanetary Festival
- Photo Friday: Ghost Ranch Tree
- Professional Wanderer: Capitol Reef and Moab, Utah
- From the Newsletter: Taos Lilac Festival
Tours  ↑
Luxury tours to Taos & Chimayo, Bandelier, Valles Caldera, Jemez, Chaco Canyon and custom destinations.